What is the Rehash Leads program worth to you?

If you are doing $1 Million annually, it could bring you an extra $100K to $200K.

If you are doing $5 Million annually, it could bring you an extra $500K to $1M.

This can be the difference between profit or loss, success or failure!

A simple system that will generate almost instant revenue!

We have developed the Rehash program into a turnkey system to help explode your revenue from the first month. All you have to do is give us access to your lost leads and let us work our magic for you. It’s like having a dedicated Rehash Coordinator, without the $75K salary.

If you’re serious and committed to getting more sales, increasing your conversions from your current leads, and getting an instant cash flow boost – simply click the button below to get started.


  • You provide us with access to your lost leads.
  • Our team of experienced professionals will diligently work those leads on your behalf using our proven sales follow-up system.
  • Once those leads are ready to reengage with you, we will notify you and work with you to schedule your next appointment.

The best part? You only pay when we achieve results.

With Rehash Leads, you can effortlessly reclaim valuable leads that you may have thought were lost forever. Our team understands the unique needs of HVAC professionals and has designed this system to maximize your lead conversion. Don’t let potential customers slip away. Let us help you recapture and convert those lost leads, allowing you to focus on what you do best – providing exceptional HVAC services.

Let’s Look at the Numbers

Industry reports indicate that the current cost of a lead is around $250.

Based on this average lead cost, if you send one salesperson on 10 leads a week, you’re spending over $130,000 annually just to get them in the door. Rehash Leads can help you recover that investment!

Typically, only 30% of leads result in a sale during the initial presentation. So, what happens to the remaining 70%?

Statistics show that 60% of those prospects will make a purchase within a year. The crucial question is: Are they buying from you?

Consider this: If your average ticket is $10,000 and we can help you recapture just 10% of those lost leads, you would generate an additional $364,000 annually. Increasing the recapture rate to 20% would mean an extra $728,000 in additional revenue each year.


The key to financial success in the HVAC industry is consistent follow up and execution of key conversations with homeowners.

The right words delivered the right way at the right time is what separates the winners from the losers. The great companies are great at it. The lousy companies are lousy at it.

It’s what you say and it’s how you say it. It’s the words you use to set the appointment, It’s the words you use to earn the sale. And it’s the words you use to keep your customer for life.

Rehash Leads will create, automate and deliver PROFITABLE CONVERSATIONS between you and your homeowners, and close more deals!





Weldon Long is a successful entrepreneur, residential HVAC expert and author of the NY Times Bestseller, The Power of Consistency – Prosperity Mindset Training for Sales and Business Professionals.

In 2003, Weldon Long walked out of a homeless shelter and grew a residential HVAC company from $0 to $20,000,000 in just 60 months. In 2009, his HVAC company was selected by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America.

In his 20 years in the industry Weldon Long has built, bought and sold many HVAC companies. The key to his success is giving every lead the attention it deserves. That is why Weldon created Rehash Leads – a systematic, proven approach to lead follow up and increased sales. Never waste a lead again.